Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

PoongSoon's 4th Class


Today was PoongSoon's 4th socialization class.  Only two more to go and the class will be over.  With today being a holiday weekend and the temperature being hot (88 degrees), there were only 3 other dogs in the class.  One regular pup and two new pups.  I'm actually pretty disappointed in the turnout as I would have loved to have taken today off, but I went anyways because the people in last week's class had said they were still planning on attending.

PoongSoon was hotter than usual and drank a ton.  She also peed three times during class.



PoongSoon didn't really show much interest in playing with the 5 month old Giant Schnauzer pup.  Instead, she spent most of the play time beating up on the baby rottweiler and baby vizla mix.


Instead of her yelping like last week, she was causing these two to yelp when she would do the grab and shake on the neck/head/jowls.  I think she made one owner pretty nervous with her "I'm taking you down like a wolf" playstyle.  She made me nervous in turn and I was hovering over her much of the time.

I didn't really enjoy today's class.  The head trainer also wasn't there and so we didn't learn anything new.  

No comments:

Post a Comment