Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Not quite hunting

Yesterday I thought PoongSoon had caught and brought her first kill, a lizard, and I tried really hard to suppress my grossed-out reaction since I did want her to continue hunting and retrieving.  She played with it and showed it to BokDol.





Then I realized the lizard wasn't flopping around right.  Upon closer inspection, it was a dessicated lizard.  Someone had probably run it over and it somehow got into the yard.  PoongSoon was mouthing it like a rawhide chew.  I couldn't decide if that was worse than a fresh kill or not.

1 comment:

  1. Fun dog toy! =)

    Saya once thought a toad was a toy picked it up and immediately spit it out.

    She got some poison or something luckily not too bad and I wiped her tongue and she felt a bit better.. Sadly she still thinks they're toys though she hesitates a bit.

    I love reading your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete