Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ruffwear Dog Packs

Thanks to the Nihon Ken Forum, I was able to get a good deal on two Ruffwear dog packs for PoongSoon and BokDol.

Here is PoongSoon is modeling the Ruffwear Palisades Dog Pack, which is a hard-core dog pack for multiple days of hiking:  










And here is BokDol modeling the Ruffwear Approach Dog Pack, which is an everyday type of dog pack.







I still need to adjust the straps more on BokDol so the pack is carried higher over the shoulders, but I'm really happy at how the pack doesn't shift around on him. 




2 comments:

  1. The packs look pretty good on them. I'm waiting on my Approach for Sasha but the Palisades I've got right now is enough for the time being.
    How tall is PoongSoon? She looks like she's getting pretty big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just an approximation, but she's about 23.5 inches at the shoulder and 68 lbs.

    ReplyDelete