Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

PoongSoon is Growing Up

PoongSoon is starting to shed her young puppy looks now.  She's about halfway done with losing her puppy fuzz with only her head fuzz and tail fuzz remaining.  I'm curious to see if she'll lose the long hairs on the ears.




She has also lost her baby canines after a week or so of having double canines.  For a while I was concerned that I would have to have them extracted, but I shouldn't have fretted so. They all came off on their own.




I've been looking back on her baby pics and marveling at how much she's changed.  She's lost that puppy hop...



....and is now moving much more gracefully.




She still does love her balls.  That hasn't changed. 




I think this is the same ball.


Once in a while though, she'll remind me that she's still got a ways to go before being all grown up. 


Goofball



1 comment:

  1. Those ear tufts are so awkward (esp. in the 2nd picture), yet so charming. Reminds me a little of 80s new wave hairdos. Except those aren't really that charming anymore, whereas canine charming is forever.

    Impressive shot of the double canine!

    ReplyDelete