Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun at Jersey's

My sister adopted a silver Terrier/Poodle Mix from the Escondido Humane Society a few months ago.  The EHS had named the stray Jersey.

Jersey, when I dog-sat her in April.  Yes, she tore up the bed.


Jersey is very much an active young dog, perfect for a family with active boys, but maybe a bit too intense for the older toy poodle in the family.  So, when PoongSoon visited, Jersey finally found a dog friend with whom to play full force with.



I have two videos of the original play date, but I need to strip the audio from it. (Help, anybody?)  The kids were LOUDLY playing in the background and so I recommend viewing the two videos on mute.





By the second play date, PoongSoon figured out that she doesn't have the speed to catch Jersey so she's resorting to ambush play.


No comments:

Post a Comment