Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

BokDol Adopted.................................... by me

I finally decided to make it official. I'm adopting BokDol.  My friends are already teasing me that I've joined the "failed foster" club.  I protest, though.  Can it really be considered a foster failure if I started off with the "foster-to-adopt" in mind?  :-)

Here are some pictures of BokDol after his bath on Saturday.  




And here is him lounging today.



He doesn't know yet that I have plans for him.  We'll be attending obedience class in a few weeks and I'll be introducing a backpack on him.

He'll also be my chaperone dog to this teenager here:






3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the foster failure! From what you've written about him, he sounds like an awesome dog. I'd probably have adopted him as well. He is looking so much better now that you've had him for a while.

    Backpacks are great for dogs. I got one for Conker some bit ago and slowly got him used to it and carrying things. While I cannot actually have him pack anything due to his knees, he is a lot better on hikes if he's wearing a pack and carrying his own things. He doesn't go as far away and pays better attention to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me grin real big. You sneaky foster-to-adopter, you. ;) Y'all make a great team.

    ReplyDelete