Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Down to 4 Dogs

Marley was picked up by his new owners today.  Before they came, I gave him a bath.  He's one of the nicest dogs I've ever bathed.  So easy and so not stressful.

Marley drying off in the wire cage.

Since he has a very sound temperament, recovering fast from new things, I think he'll adjust to his new home pretty quickly.  I think it took him 2-3 days to adjust to living with me.   


So now I have PoongSoon, BokDol, Gracie, and Kobain.

PoongSoon reacted to Marley being gone by forgetting everything about loose-lead walking.  I think she wanted to "catch up" to where he went, thinking that he had only gone to the end of the cul-de-sac.

BokDol, who was acting a bit bratty for no particular reason this morning, calmed down after the visitors came and left. Hmmm... maybe he thinks he'll be the next dog to leave?

Kobain, though, knew something was up the moment we changed our daily routine in the early morning, and he was a bit lost looking after Marley left.  Fortunately we had a puppy to provide a distraction.  We kenneled Kobain and Gracie together and Kobain wagged his tail for the first time since this morning.

Of course the dogs stopped playing when I had the camera out.

Gracie is now wearing a new limited slip collar.  I think BokDol chewed off her old one.

2 comments:

  1. Where do you get your limited slip collars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.alpineoutfitters.net/

    ReplyDelete